• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Last Pick Up For Now.. Beater Juliet!

racs09

Oakley Enthusiast
California
Bought these from Ebay. No earstem and nose rubbers, lenses badly scratched, frame is pretty decent. I've always wanted Xmans custom Tio2 badly. First time I saw his work, I knew I need to have one. Received the frame today and sent it out on express mail to Xman. Can't wait to get em back. Unfortunately it will be my last pair for now. Joined the forum with a pair of Holbrooks in April, now I have 3 Juliets which were bought BNIB, and a Jupiter Squared Polarized. It's very hard to stay away from the addiction. But wife is expecting delivery in September, so have to save up for now. I'll will still be lurking on the forum though lol. But when I come back in collecting, I will for sure start again with looking for an Infinite Hero Juliet (My Holy Grail)!
1005575_10151552184868163_537526520_n.jpg

Your beater Juliet looks like my Frankenstein :) THE X-MAN tuned mine up, got brand new complete Rootbeer rubber kit, and now just looking for the right lenses (Trying to find Fire Iridium Polarized) What are your plans for lenses and rubber?

It will be converted to Tio2, i already have extra rubbers and extra BIP lenses. I'm gonna try BIP at first. But i think vr28 would look good in tio2 frAme also

Joined the forum with a pair of Holbrooks in April, now I have 3 Juliets which were bought BNIB, and a Jupiter Squared Polarized. It's very hard to stay away from the addiction. But wife is expecting delivery in September, so have to save up for now. I'll will still be lurking on the forum though lol. But when I come back in collecting, I will for sure start again with looking for an Infinite Hero Juliet (My Holy Grail)!

Yeah, tell me about it, the ladies and gents on this forum are really a bad influence (shame on you all!). I have been on here two weeks now and I bought a Carbon Juliet from the O-Store, a XX (which is what I was originally looking for), a Brown/V28 BI Juliet and this morning I just bought a Infinite Hero Juliet. Not to mention all the accessories and lenses.

Latest Posts

Back