1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Eckstream1

Eckstream1 Addicted to O

Well I've been posting around here for a couple months now and it just occured to me that I didn't introduce myself... :blink:

My name is Andy and I'm from SE Pennsylvania... I got my first pair of Oakleys in 1989 as a gift from my uncle. A pair of Razor Blades is where it all started for me... In the mid 90's I had several pairs of Eye Jackets and Minutes. :cool:

I just recently decided to seriously collect and bought a display case on Craigslist and went crazy... Filled a single wide in just a few months. :big_boss:

In addition to Oakleys I am also interested in Mountain Biking, Motorcycles, Snowboarding, Cars and Home Theater...

I'm always looking to pick up 90's related Oakley stuff... Mainly Mars, Zero, Blades and Razor Blades. I'm also looking for several specific boxes and bags... So if you have a spare let me know!

So far I've enjoyed the wealth of knowlege availabe from such a great forum!
    Thanks everyone!

Link to my collection so far...

http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-collections-area/6517-my-modest-but-growing-collection.html

Edit: Thought I'd add a pic or two of me in a pair of Oaks!

'99 Somewhere in the Grand Canyon... Wearing Minutes

Late Intro... - GrandCanyon.jpg

'12 In a pair of Telmex Eye Patch 1's

Late Intro... - utf-8BSU1BRzExMjguanBn.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

late welcome :laugh:

3. Eckstream1

Eckstream1 Addicted to O

Thank you!

4. Pjam23

Pjam23 Oakley Collector

Hey man it just occurred to me that I also didn't properly introduced my self lol, any how I'll do it tonight, nice to meet a fellow Oakley lover, also like to collect 90 shades I might have some zeros that I migrh let go, talk to you later

5. Eckstream1

Eckstream1 Addicted to O

Thanks... I'd certainly like to grab some Zeros!