1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

Any see the final price on the cube for sale on eBay? $530 for a CUBE!! It was in great shape but I've seen Double-Wides go for $600.......

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

damn US$530 for such a little display cube . . .
    that's crazy IMO!

3. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike Oakley Enthusiast

That's crazy. A pair of ruby penny's just ended at $930! They don't even have a serial! Heck I might sell mine if I can get that for them.

4. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

I wonder if people get their friends to bid things up to give them a false value. Sometimes eBay auctions seem pretty shady and rigged.

5. jcesl2

jcesl2 Oakley Enthusiast

I was watching that one. There's two more of them. I thought I was going to get one of those cases. I'll pay $350 or so, but not $530.

6. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

Ive always wondered this..or if they create fake accounts too!

7. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

Another cube already over $400....with a day left....why are the cubes so popular?....there's really not much display room at all....

8. Brettc10

Brettc10 Oakley Expert

You are right there is not much room in them but the look is great. Plus if you do not have much room they are perfect. It is hard for people to find or even buy the large cases. These small ones they can still get their O fix. Plus they are small so a little easier to ship. I have 2 of them and love them. I only paid $150 for each. Glad I got them when I did.

9. jcesl2

jcesl2 Oakley Enthusiast

I'm on a military base overseas. APO shipping is limited to USPS and 70 pounds. As far as I know, that's the only Oakley case I can get shipped to me. But I'm starting to think a 3rd party case is a lot better option. Someone posted a jewelers case on here. That was like $180 or something.

10. froghog

froghog Oakley Beginner

I got one from gershel bros shipped for around 180(thir party case). My thought on the cubes is many more wives will let their husbands purchase the cubes over the towers. Just a thought.