• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Latest Prices On Displays......

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Any see the final price on the cube for sale on eBay? $530 for a CUBE!! It was in great shape but I've seen Double-Wides go for $600.......

That's crazy. A pair of ruby penny's just ended at $930! They don't even have a serial! Heck I might sell mine if I can get that for them.

I wonder if people get their friends to bid things up to give them a false value. Sometimes eBay auctions seem pretty shady and rigged.

I was watching that one. There's two more of them. I thought I was going to get one of those cases. I'll pay $350 or so, but not $530.

Another cube already over $400....with a day left....why are the cubes so popular?....there's really not much display room at all....

You are right there is not much room in them but the look is great. Plus if you do not have much room they are perfect. It is hard for people to find or even buy the large cases. These small ones they can still get their O fix. Plus they are small so a little easier to ship. I have 2 of them and love them. I only paid $150 for each. Glad I got them when I did.

I'm on a military base overseas. APO shipping is limited to USPS and 70 pounds. As far as I know, that's the only Oakley case I can get shipped to me. But I'm starting to think a 3rd party case is a lot better option. Someone posted a jewelers case on here. That was like $180 or something.

I got one from gershel bros shipped for around 180(thir party case). My thought on the cubes is many more wives will let their husbands purchase the cubes over the towers. Just a thought.

Latest Posts

Back