• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Leather Mars, what do you think?

Claustin

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ND
So I'm looking for a pair of leather (Jordan) Mars. Found these on eBay. Not sure on the price. Looking on here I don't see any listed for sale recently (well first page of the exchange forum), but is this price about right? Or if anybody on here has a pair to sell I'd be interested. I suppose I should think about posting a buying thread in the exchange section, but this seemed like the appropriate section to ask pricing opinions.

Thanks man. I think I'll pass on them. Also thanks for the heads up on the value thread. I missed it.

You could get a complete/boxed set for this price or a few $s more... There have been a few loose/glasses_only in good or better condition for $500 to $600 in the last few months. They all have the M* too, so the eBay Seller is either making a big deal of nothing, exaggerating the item, or they are not familiar with the product and may not be familiar with the product or its value.

Post a WTB thread here on the forum and/or contact the eBay Seller for more info - start by asking for details on the lens condition.

Those might show better in person, looks like crappy pics and the leather might just be lots better.
But at $749 they merit closer inspection- that's really top-dollar.

Yeah I think I'll pass on it. If that's top dollar I better be getting a complete package. I've got something even better coming now though. Fingers crossed it gets to me unscathed and is all legit :drinks:

Back