• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Leatherman

yoshi1984

I love working Dispatch
California
I'm looking to purchase a Leatherman Skeletool CX, and have a rarely used leatherman juice xe6. I wouldn't mind having both but seeing as I rarely use my Juice, im willing to part with it if anyone's interested...If not that's cool, fine with me!
$30 shipped...
IMG_4855.jpg

PICT0059.jpg

Some wood branches I used the file with while camping...don't ask why..lol..
PICT0058.jpg

The skeletool is really cool!! A great place to get them is on Amazon.com...most of the time you can pick them up for 50% off or more :wink:

IMG_0528.jpg

I got a Juice for Christmas from my wife, she even had it engraved with my name and date in it. I love it. I pulled out one of the blades, you know us guys have to run our finger on it to see how sharp it is, I didnt think it was as sharp as it was, freakin thing split my finger wide open! Sharp as a razor!

I got a Juice for Christmas from my wife, she even had it engraved with my name and date in it. I love it. I pulled out one of the blades, you know us guys have to run our finger on it to see how sharp it is, I didnt think it was as sharp as it was, freakin thing split my finger wide open! Sharp as a razor!

lol sounds like something I'd do

Latest Posts

Back