1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ducatiti

ducatiti Oakley Enthusiast

So many options out there.. What's the best option? 7 led, 3 led, 9 watts, 12 watts, 45 degree angle, 60, etc?

Please post sample pictures of what you have to include the bulb itself? I am not really interested in those IKEA Led strips :)

This is the case I currently have.

EDIT: I ended up purchasing a LED bulb with a remote control to change the colors. Worked out fine and not bad for $10!!!!!!! I'll probably buy more for other uses. Below is a picture of the available white light and video of all the colors available for your reference.
    LED Bulb Options for Display Cases - 1167ABB5-52FB-4152-B58C-DD839207BA30_zpsh9kf3a3j.jpg

Last edited: 9/27/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. cyclerdoug

cyclerdoug Oakley Expert Premium Member

LED Bulb Options for Display Cases - image.jpeg LED Bulb Options for Display Cases - image.jpeg

In my Spine Case. Amazon. 16 bucks shipped. L.E.D. And you can leave them on for days. They generate no heat at all. Fit right in the jacks for the bulbs, no adapters or "fitting" necessary!

3. ducatiti

I believe I have the regular sized bulbs on mine. Are yours different?

4. ducatiti

So I went ahead and bought one of those color changing LED's with a remote control from Amazon.

I will post some pics and insights upon receiving the merchandise. Retails for $60 but on sale for $10 :)

5. ducatiti

I ended up purchasing a LED bulb with a remote control to change the colors. Worked out fine and not bad for $10!!!!!!! I'll probably buy more for other uses. Below is a picture of the available white light and video of all the colors available for your reference.
    LED Bulb Options for Display Cases - 1167ABB5-52FB-4152-B58C-DD839207BA30_zpsh9kf3a3j.jpg

Attached Files:

thisguy and Nortika like this.