• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Legit Check for this Juliets

swoosh

Oakley Beginner
Sup everyone šŸ‘‹
Iā€™d like to ask for a legit check on these pair. It's my first time to buy juliets and i need some help.
Seller said rubberset from Linegear and lenses from IKON
Thanks everyone who responded.

IMG_6253.jpeg

IMG_6252.png

IMG_6254.png

IMG_6261.jpeg

IMG_6262.jpeg

IMG_6263.jpeg

IMG_6264.jpeg

IMG_6265.jpeg

Sup everyone
Iā€™d like to ask for a legit check on these pair. It's my first time to buy juliets and i need some help.
Seller said rubberset from Linegear and lenses from IKON
Thanks everyone who responded.

View attachment 1078003

View attachment 1078004

View attachment 1078005

View attachment 1078006

View attachment 1078007

View attachment 1078008

View attachment 1078009

View attachment 1078010
Any numbers on the inside of the earstems?Aftermarket lenses and Earsocks is no biggie as long as the frame is legit. From what I can tell the screws look like they are T-6 screws. Better pics of finer details will help your cause

Any numbers on the inside of the earstems?Aftermarket lenses and Earsocks is no biggie as long as the frame is legit. From what I can tell the screws look like they are T-6 screws. Better pics of finer details will help your cause
This is the seller description:

Nosebridge has been profesionally tightened to OEM specs.

These are from the later generation of Juliets that had no serial numbers. The X-Metal frame is flawless condition.

They also come with the extremely hard to find and discontinued X-Metal Vault case! Also a brand new Oakley microfiber bag.

The lenses are brand new Fire Polarized IKON.

The red rubber set is also brand new Linegear.

Gasket rubbers and nose rubbers are brand new OEM Oakley.

Latest Posts

Back