• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Legit Check!

sunpoh

Oakley Expert
Received this today. Are they real??

ysygybyd.jpg
eqydegap.jpg
baqu5yty.jpg
ydujuqu5.jpg

I know its suppose to say "japan" but there isnt any japan there. And according to dann thomb's video on vintage frogskins, some pairs said japan and some didnt.

From what i can see, the lettering is not raised, it has metal hinges, the "f" in frogskins is in small letter...

some were stamped into the tip while others were paint pad printed on the tip, so it could wear off, but looks like a gen 1 frog to me...valuable pair...

this colourway doesn't pop up often. congrats on the score. up til now, i haven't use my Gen 1 pair at all. the fact that i got them NIB made a big difference. ha!

Thanks for the input guys! Got REALLY lucky on this one. Good to be assured that its legit.

@Feargear I think you would be punching yourself in the eye if i showed you how much i got it for! HAHAA! :)

@Jono Why did you sell your pink cloud? Those were sweet! and is orange iridium same as fire? Becausei doubt the person i bought it from changed the lenses, and it looks a lot a lot like fire iridium...

Thanks for the input guys! Got REALLY lucky on this one. Good to be assured that its legit.

@Jono Why did you sell your pink cloud? Those were sweet! and is orange iridium same as fire? Becausei doubt the person i bought it from changed the lenses, and it looks a lot a lot like fire iridium...

never used them, so i passed them on to a work mate. Orange iridium is the precursor to fire iridium. =)

So orange and fire are basically the same thing? Just the name? Hahaha!
Would love to get my hands on your gen 1 neon yellow someday if you continue not to use them!

Latest Posts

Back