1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Looking to see if the eBay seller "sunglass-plus" is reputable. Anyone have experience with them?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Smurf_AZ

Smurf_AZ Oakley Enthusiast

I have personally never dealt with that user. But I have been on ebay since about the start. The feedback system speaks for itself. Even though the user only has 148 transactions (which they may have more, but some do not count towards your feedback). Their rating is 100% meaning they have never had a complaint about them using the ebay service as a buyer or as the seller in the last 12 months.

The only negative I could find was this: eBay Feedback Profile for sunglass-plus

I would not hesitate to buy something from that user. Looks legit and trustworthy

Your feedback is your lifeline on ebay, thats what people base most of their question of purchasing off of.

3. Funky-Trixtar

Funky-Trixtar Me ,some time ago............. Premium Member

However do remember that feedback isn't gaurantees of ANY kind. Also that some unscrupulous sellers 'bought' their feedback!

4. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

I noticed that they are a little pricey on some used stuff

5. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

I was just mainly interested in his reissued Razor Blades as they are a good deal. Just wanted to make sure they were authentic for the price.

6. Smurf_AZ

Smurf_AZ Oakley Enthusiast

I can understand and appreciate that. But with knowing a sellers reputation already you gotta start somewhere. And yes some have bought theirs. So unfortunate. Welcome to the Internet. (this is me being sarcastic about what the whole web exchange thing has turned into). Always gotta be on the lookout for scam artists.