• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Legit juliet?? Help pls.

Thank you guys.
I am now happy (because of all the inputs that you shared) and crappy (coz it aint real!) at the same time. Lol!
Good thing though that i didnt pay too much for this pair, yet it is still good and hard earned money. Will definitley dispose this glasses. Not to sell and pass off as a legit item.
And now that i've learned a slightly pricey lesson, it time to save up for the real deal and buy only at oakley stores.
Thanks again guys and more power to this forum!

Thank you guys.
I am now happy (because of all the inputs that you shared) and crappy (coz it aint real!) at the same time. Lol!
Good thing though that i didnt pay too much for this pair, yet it is still good and hard earned money. Will definitley dispose this glasses. Not to sell and pass off as a legit item.
And now that i've learned a slightly pricey lesson, it time to save up for the real deal and buy only at oakley stores.
Thanks again guys and more power to this forum!

As a suggestion my friend, observe the real Juliets that you can see on here and compare to any that may come up later. Make copies via printer, side, rear, front views. Just an idea.

Latest Posts

Back