1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

I think not, but I have to know has anyone bought from this guy before and are your Mars/Craters legit?

His ebay seller name is "eyeframesman" and the dude literally has hundreds upon hundreds of sales all of guess what?

Yuuup, Mars and more recently Mars Craters as well...

I dont see how it can be legit, but he is rollin a 100% on the feedback....

Current listing item number: 190624588595

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

How can someone have so many Mars? There is something going on there.

3. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

Am I missing something here!?!? How do you know he has "hundreds" of sales of Mars?

I do notice a few of his buyers are guys who also have Oakley sunglasses listings tho.

4. double

double Oakley Beginner

Those are the exact pics from a few months ago but can't remember who the original seller was. I wonder if he scored another load of them or what the deal is? Price is up a bit from when he had them for sale before if it's the same person.

5. jcesl2

jcesl2 Oakley Enthusiast

I'll let you know. I bought one of them two days ago. He shipped right away.

6. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

damn it looks like he got thousands . . .
    wow - looks legit to me and the feedback are good and the price tags are "okay"!

7. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

i got mine from "sunglassparts". legit seller although i dont see him having any more items. i really wonder where it all comes from.

8. subysti2007

subysti2007 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

I bought from this seller mars and crater and it is legit. No box or coin though just bag...

9. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

I saw these too and was wondering the same thing. Good luck on getting them for a pretty decent price :)

10. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

His auctions have never had box, papers or coin... Suby, does it have a Serial Number?

I just cant see how they could possibly have access to as many as they have sold when it is a long discontinued item and every pair he has listed are NEW...

I am an Oakley hoarder, but there is no way this guy can have hoarded many Mars....