• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Legit Seller Of Mars And Mars Craters?

FearGearGarage

OG Oakley Collector
Premium Member
A Creek in AZ
I think not, but I have to know has anyone bought from this guy before and are your Mars/Craters legit?

His ebay seller name is "eyeframesman" and the dude literally has hundreds upon hundreds of sales all of guess what?

Yuuup, Mars and more recently Mars Craters as well...

I dont see how it can be legit, but he is rollin a 100% on the feedback....

Current listing item number: 190624588595

Am I missing something here!?!? How do you know he has "hundreds" of sales of Mars?

I do notice a few of his buyers are guys who also have Oakley sunglasses listings tho.

Those are the exact pics from a few months ago but can't remember who the original seller was. I wonder if he scored another load of them or what the deal is? Price is up a bit from when he had them for sale before if it's the same person.

damn it looks like he got thousands . . .
wow - looks legit to me and the feedback are good and the price tags are "okay"!

I bought from this seller mars and crater and it is legit. No box or coin though just bag...

His auctions have never had box, papers or coin... Suby, does it have a Serial Number?

I just cant see how they could possibly have access to as many as they have sold when it is a long discontinued item and every pair he has listed are NEW...

I am an Oakley hoarder, but there is no way this guy can have hoarded many Mars....

Latest Posts

Back