• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Legit Seller Of Mars And Mars Craters?

yup mine had a serial too. seemed fairly early, i have a suspicion that its part of old stock that retailers hoarded and never sold when they first came in. now they're hot as bacon on a grill and everyone wants one.

I think not, but I have to know has anyone bought from this guy before and are your Mars/Craters legit?

His ebay seller name is "eyeframesman" and the dude literally has hundreds upon hundreds of sales all of guess what?

Yuuup, Mars and more recently Mars Craters as well...

I dont see how it can be legit, but he is rollin a 100% on the feedback....

Current listing item number: 190624588595

Those are legit mars,at least from the pictures.... I think the individual has them on short buy it nows and shows to have more than one.. Plus if they dont sale quickly, he could be possibly ending the listing and relisting them to show them as most recent... That will get it to stay fresh and not get lost in the shuffle

Those are legit mars,at least from the pictures.... I think the individual has them on short buy it nows and shows to have more than one.. Plus if they dont sale quickly, he could be possibly ending the listing and relisting them to show them as most recent... That will get it to stay fresh and not get lost in the shuffle

No, he has over 1200 feedback and as far as I can tell damn near every sale is a Mars...

Suby and BP, maybe you two can exchange serial numbers and see if they are close or god forbid matching... DOH... If this dude is legit he must be Jimbo's son and hoarded all the Mars he could before the Lux sale...lmao

i can vouch for this guy. i bought a mars crater from him and they are described, new and flawless. even the ring clips were on tight. but the price before was just $180. i was not looking for a mars before but i had to grab the opportunity as the price was awesome. now i am asking if he can sell them to me as a return customer for $180 and he will not reply. guess the money is coming in. $250 for a crater in his condition is still pretty good. and yes, mine had the serial number as well. sold it to another happy collector for a pretty sweet price so every body happy.

I think not, but I have to know has anyone bought from this guy before and are your Mars/Craters legit?

His ebay seller name is "eyeframesman" and the dude literally has hundreds upon hundreds of sales all of guess what?

Yuuup, Mars and more recently Mars Craters as well...

I dont see how it can be legit, but he is rollin a 100% on the feedback....

Current listing item number: 190624588595

Hello FearGearGarage!!!!!!!!

2 of those feedbacks are from me, as I bought 2 Mars craters from this seller. I was hesitant because I never got to try on mars before and I asked if he knew the size comparison with respect to the other X metals. Somewhere along the line he said he has a big head so they dont fit him....so I'm guessing thats why he's selling a lot of them. And the most important piece of info....I was brave enough to ask how he has so many Mars. His response, quoted:

I bought them about 7 years ago in a large discontinued lot sale. At that time they weren't so popular because they had just discontinued the line. But as time went on they became more popular. Been selling the lot out for about the last 5 years.

- eyeframesman

Latest Posts

Back