• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Legit Site To Buy Authentic Oakley Replacement Lenses?

Sniperdude

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys, I've been searching around for the best place to buy either some vented jade iridium lens, or the positive red polarized vented lens for the racing jacket glasses, and came across this site.
Www.eyedocshoppe.com
They claim to have racing jacket lens for $55, and polarized lenses for $65, with free shipping. Just wondering if anyone here has any insight. I am very reluctant to buy from them, just want to hear from the experts here. Thanks

They look legit from what I can see, but I'm definitely not an expert. They are based out of California. It is less likely for a company selling a fair volume of glasses to be selling a lot of fakes from inside the US. If they get dealer pricing from Oakley, then they're still making $20 on the polarized and $25 on the racing jacket lenses.

If you're really curious, call Oakley and ask them if that site is legit. Personally, I'd just order them directly from Oakley and avoid having to worry about whether or not my lenses are authentic.

Back