1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Sniperdude

Sniperdude Oakley Beginner

Hey guys, I've been searching around for the best place to buy either some vented jade iridium lens, or the positive red polarized vented lens for the racing jacket glasses, and came across this site.
    Www.eyedocshoppe.com
    They claim to have racing jacket lens for $55, and polarized lenses for $65, with free shipping. Just wondering if anyone here has any insight. I am very reluctant to buy from them, just want to hear from the experts here. Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Beancooker

Beancooker Oakley Enthusiast

They look legit from what I can see, but I'm definitely not an expert. They are based out of California. It is less likely for a company selling a fair volume of glasses to be selling a lot of fakes from inside the US. If they get dealer pricing from Oakley, then they're still making $20 on the polarized and $25 on the racing jacket lenses.

3. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

No PayPal is an indication of a fake site!

4. Sniperdude

Sniperdude Oakley Beginner

The no PayPal option, got me wondering also.

5. o8b

o8b Oakley Beginner

If you're really curious, call Oakley and ask them if that site is legit. Personally, I'd just order them directly from Oakley and avoid having to worry about whether or not my lenses are authentic.

6. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

Plenty of stores don't accept paypal, doesn't make them any less legit.

7. Patient_Cero

Patient_Cero Oakley Collector