• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Legit Ti02s For $80??

hearno

Oakley Collector
I've wanted Juliets for a while and happened to check CL today thanks to this site. I never thought to look there. I saw the ad and did a little reserarch here and based on the color combo believed I might have found a pair of Ti02s. Attached are some pics I just took. The guy wanted $100 and then told me he'd take $80. SOLD!! All they need is to have the right nosebomb replaced. As far as I can tell, they're real. The serial # is somewhat blurry thanks to poor lighting but its XT031538. Which is a legit Ti02 number, first gen. Give me your input and let me know how I did.

2011-11-27214812.jpg

2011-11-27214748.jpg

2011-11-27214110.jpg

2011-11-27214853.jpg

I sure do, wish I would have been able to jump on them. I am from that area and was gonna get my sister to pick them up but after I asked the guy for more pics, he wouldn't reply! His story on CL seemed real sketchy though but damn nice find!

their legit... the frames looks pretty scuffed... but for $80, its a steal... u could always send it back to Oakley for a tune up

You can send it in for a tuneup, would probably cost like $75.00. They will clean the sh*t out of the frame and replace all the rubbers. You can have the lenses replaced if you paid extra as well.

Back