• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Legit Ti02s For $80??

Really? Are they not made anymore? Are there certain spare parts I should pick up? I plan on holding onto these for a while. Thanks.
The TiO2 was actually retired back in like 2006-07, but you might still be able to get parts for it. Just call Oakley and they should tell you if they can still do a tune up or not.

They've been discontinued for several years now. While you can still find the lenses, you can't buy X Metal XX parts. However the Juliet Temple shocks and earsocks fit the XX. The only thing you'd have a hard time finding is the nose bombs. You may or may not even be able to get them tuned up by Oakley. It may depend on the customer service rep you get.

I lost one of my nose pieces before and emailed Oakely CS and they sent me a new pair for free. I asked for a 2nd pair and they wouldn't give it to me. Even tried offering cash and still got shot down.

Aggggg I wanted those bad but the guy wouldnt ship them he said I was a scammer lol whatever that means? I talked to him about three weeks ago but it was a no go?!? Sweet deal!

Aggggg I wanted those bad but the guy wouldnt ship them he said I was a scammer lol whatever that means? I talked to him about three weeks ago but it was a no go?!? Sweet deal!

yea he replied to me once but when I asked for more pics he just put me in ignore!

Back