• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Legit?

Looks authentic to me. I'd dump those Walleva lenses though...get something better if you want aftermarkets to actually look through; I'd have to agree with maniac though as far as the pricing goes. There is a bit of security (if the auction is accurate) that they've never been worn because you don't have to worry about a tune up, but heck I paid $415 for my Scelzi R2's NIB and there's only 500 of them in the world and just this morning I got a mint X Metal Romeo 1 complete with box and all rubber and minimal stress fractures on the lenses for under $380.

Man, they are my second favorite frame and way under rated. Like we always see on here, value is based on the buyer. Getting a nib pair holds a value for many. Rock on!

Btw, ditch those blue lenses and drop the Oakley BIP lenses back in to truly rock this pair.

I see these got relisted. Probably for the better because you can easily get a better deal. He didnt sound to happy in his new post.

LOL, he said deadbeat... little did he know, that the guy he is calling a deadbeat probably has 10x + more Oakleys than he does LOL... what a funny guy...

Latest Posts

Back