• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Legit?

hehehehe... have you seen what's his asking price for the X Metal Juliets? hahahahahaha...!!!!! 280841945516 check 'em out... hahahahahaha... I just can't stop laughing...!!!!! what a douche..

I've sent him an offer for his Juliet and was less than welcome... :

"And I feel the need to tell you to have your Mom clean out her **** for me later =)
Hey, BTW, Check out the Item Now there Ya Titsoon from Podunk, Let me know if it meets with your seal of approval or not. Oh also, Since you barely have the money to Buy a 99 Cent Item here, Why don't ya stick to your Food Stamps and Welfare Card and leave those of us Trying to do REAL Business be."

- sulaco1976

Very illustrative his way to do "serious business"... funny douche...

Yeah we exchanged emails and he got all hostile and blaming me for this and that, told me he has had to re-list things so many times, had all kind of trouble with buyers, suggested to him that if he has had so much trouble with buyers, maybe he was the cause. Told him to cancel the transaction as I was not going to purchase from the likes of him, to which he spewed more garbage... I got the request to cancel from feebay this morning.

Some people. Like I said earlier, it's for the better. You can definitely find a better price on Romeo 2's.

hehehehe... have you seen what's his asking price for the X Metal Juliets? hahahahahaha...!!!!! 280841945516 check 'em out... hahahahahaha... I just can't stop laughing...!!!!! what a douche..

Those were around $800 a couple days ago. I remember when he won the auction for those lenses. For $56. The inside of the lenses was peeling. I've read a couple of his auctions before. I felt honored that he was even letting me look at his auction.:rolleyes:

Too true, oakleyandi came through with an offer today to sell me a pair of X-Metal R2's with 3 pair of lenses for a lot less than the auction above.

Way better deal! Sometimes things just work out after all. I think you would've regretted paying that much for them and seeing what the;y normally go for afterwards. Carlos is a great dude to work with and i'm sure he's giving you an awesome deal.

Back