• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Legitimate Paypal Alternatives

Yeti

Frostmonkey
Staff member
Calgary Alberta
I am ******* done with paypal. Had the receiver not accept a payment (sent in wrong currency), and now they are holding that money (even though another transaction was made immediately afterwards in the proper currency) with no explanation as to why.

So, what experience do people have with paypal alternatives? I am so ******* done with their horrible customer service.

ITT: LET'S MOVE TO A PAYPAL COMPETITOR!

So did you loose your money and item? I am not understanding what happened.

Amazon Payments is another service, but much less popular.

As much as Paypal may have its quirks, it works for me 99% of the time and the security of it is enough to keep Paypal as my choice money sender.

So did you loose your money and item? I am not understanding what happened.

This was the payment for the two pieces that arrived to you yesterday.

I paid, reversed payment, paid again. They are now holding the first refund even after it already came out of my bank account and nobody can tell me why.

Did they place a temporary hold on the funds? Sometimes they can place a hold for a day or two to make sure there is no funny business. I assume you have contacted paypal to show proof of the second payment.

Yeah they have been on hold for five days now. I've called and emailed with no response back yet.

It's funny how they had no problem taking the money from my account but it's a hassle to get it back.

Yeah they have been on hold for five days now. I've called and emailed with no response back yet.

It's funny how they had no problem taking the money from my account but it's a hassle to get it back.

That's the nature of the beast. And if you owe them, they want the money right away. Lol good luck on your situation.

Hopefully they will release the funds soon.

When I have ever had a problem they reslobe it quickly. PP needs to step up their game and help you.

Back