• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lens Fit Questions

one2gofst

Oakley Beginner
Found a couple fair deals on the vault so thought about picking up some lenses, but not sure if they will fit my frames correctly without grinding, etc. figured you guys would know best. First of all, do original Eyepatch lenses work for Eyepatch 2 frames? Second, are Asian fit Fives Squared/3.0 lenses the same as the regular versions so I could put them in some regular pairs? Thanks for any guidance.

not sure on the Eyepatch, I've seen threads on the subject before. The Asain fit fives I'll post back in a couple days when I get some in. I got them for cutting. I'll check the fit if no one else posts otherwise. the biggest thing on that is that the center for the eye may be off if they do fit.

Just got my order in today. The lenses do fit in the three different frames that I have.
When lined up the lenses match to the same cut.

Anyone know if minute 1.0 lenses and minute 2.0's are interchangable? Guessing no, but thought I'd see of anyone knew. Sorry for the hijack. TIA.

EP1 and EP2 lenses are different!

I was told ep1/2 are the same, but i never checked...just hacked em up lol

I bought an EP1 lens for my EP2 frame... It took some effort to get the lens into the frame, but it worked. I'm tempted to get another, but I have no desire to do anything else with the Eyepatch 2 frames lol

Back