• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lens for snow?

Xcskiier

Oakley Beginner
Wich lens would you recomend for XC-skiing on snow. It must be a lens that fit for the radar ev. I have thougt about the prizm trail, prizm road or the red irdium polarized. Wich of this would you recomend, or is it somthing i miss?

Last edited:
I prefer contrast lenses for snow and usually use VR28 black Iridium, fire iridum, Tungsten/titanium iridium when XC skiing in bright light. In overcast conditions vr50, G40, G30 and persimmon etc are good. Any of the polarized versions of these are also good, I don't think they are a real improvement for skiing. Pink based Prizm lenses that are pretty dark also work well. Too bad the prizm snow lenses are currently just for goggles (they are very good)

I prefer contrast lenses for snow and usually use VR28 black Iridium, fire iridum, Tungsten/titanium iridium when XC skiing in bright light. In overcast conditions vr50, G40, G30 and persimmon etc are good. Any of the polarized versions of these are also good, I don't think they are a real improvement for skiing. Pink based Prizm lenses that are pretty dark also work well. Too bad the prizm snow lenses are currently just for goggles (they are very good)

What he said

Back