• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lens screws for Romeo 2?

N Jenner

Oakley Expert
Picked up a pair of Romeo 2's that were completely trashed, loose nose bridge, scratched lenses, almost all the screws stripped but for $60 I wasn't complaining. I've got them all back together and cleaned up with new rubber, lenses and a nose bridge tune up but can't seem to find the proper screws for the lenses. I did order some that were from McMaster-Carr but the shortest ones they had ended up being a few mm longer. I'm sure I can make them work but still would like to find the correct length of dog point screw.

Does anyone have a line on another company that supplies them? I know this has been covered before and it seems that McMaster-Carr is recommended more than a few times but the screws are still slightly different.

I've an engineering shop making most of the screws for xmetals including half x screws, xs nose pins and the R2 lens retention screws. A lot of the stuff isn't yet listed but are sitting on my shelf. Been too busy lately doing stocktakes. Surprising what kind of gems hide in nooks and crannies..

Back