1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. obiwan

obiwan Oakley Beginner

Any list of lens sources for the Romeo 2 frame?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Aftermarket or OEM? OEM I don't know of any

3. obiwan

obiwan Oakley Beginner

I think it would have to to aftermarket, have not seen an OEM even on the bay

4. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

i jsut picked some up off the bay- titanium OEM. $95. expensive, but worth it since its the only source. Theres aftermarkets on there too.. plenty.

5. ucdavis4PT0gpa

Chop will do customs for a little over $100...then IMO the best aftermarket is Linegear but at $120 shipped might as well do a custom...otherwise around $25 from VL.

6. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

He won't for the Romeo 2 tho

7. ucdavis4PT0gpa

I read this somewhere else recently, but someone ELSE countered that and said he would, he just didn't like to. I can understand why...I mean LOOK at it LOL

8. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Interesting...I wonder if the flak jacket lenses changed the look to that of a half x since they don't have the little tail on the edit of the lens like the romeo 2 lens. Any pics you can post?

Btw, obiwan, I have a pair of oem in one pair and a pair of VL in the other and can notice a difference. I'm not really liking looking through the VL much, but they look great on the frame. I'm probably going to look into getting a pair of ice cut for my carbon when I can fork out the $. I'd say save your $20 towards aftermarket lenses and put the money towards a custom cut or oem.

9. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Oakley sells replacement lenses. But you have to send in your frames to have them installed. Black iridium is 79.00 plus shipping back and forth on the frame.

10. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

Do you know if they still have any? I called a few weeks ago to get a tune-up and some lenses, but I had no luck. I also sent them an email and this was the reponse I got..."We apologize, but the Romeo 2 model has been discontinued for quite some time now, and we no longer carry replacement parts for them." :sad: