• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lens Sources

Do you know if they still have any? I called a few weeks ago to get a tune-up and some lenses, but I had no luck. I also sent them an email and this was the reponse I got..."We apologize, but the Romeo 2 model has been discontinued for quite some time now, and we no longer carry replacement parts for them." :sad:

Apparently less than 3 years is "quite some time" at Oakley.

I read this somewhere else recently, but someone ELSE countered that and said he would, he just didn't like to. I can understand why...I mean LOOK at it LOL

I contacted him and he said he would not do them for the romeo 2. My evolense should be here today and will install them and post pics and impressions.

I really like my R2. They feel great when I wear them.

No no no....I LOVE the R2, I think its WAY underrated and it fits nice and looks good on me. I was joking that they go create this model with all unique accessories vs. the other metals, run it for only a few years, and then provide ZERO product support leaving owners out in the cold.

Took a look at their site tonight, nice selection, how are they to look through, any issues with curvature or bending of the image?

Linegear or VL? I just got a Linegear Greenjade in today and I can tell you that guaranteed that they are the best quality aftermarkets. They have the best clarity, the lenses themselves are as close to OEM thickness and quality and the colors I think are the best shades etc. VL I can't speak to but Batwolf has a couple in depth reviews that are really well done.

I wouldn't be surprised if Linegear shattered VL in all categories, I've heard nothing but good things.

But at $120 I would just get lenses done by dr.chop, can't wait to get my G26 lenses back.

I wouldn't be surprised if Linegear shattered VL in all categories, I've heard nothing but good things.

But at $120 I would just get lenses done by dr.chop, can't wait to get my G26 lenses back.

I'll be posting pictures of the Greenjades for my XS I just received in the next 30 minutes....pretty much as close to a G26 as you can get in a lower transmission lens (12%)...and not bad at all for $78 shipped...quick ship too, made it from Japan in 3 days.

Back