• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lens Tint Question (OO Red Positive Iridium)

-=Jeff=-

Oakley Expert
So I am Curious if anyone has the info on OO Red Positive Iridium Polarized For:
Light transmission and Protection Index

Also what are these similar to?

I really want a pair of OO Black Iridium Polarized lenses for my Fast Jackets, but the date keeps changing to later and later..

Any other suggestions?

15% transmission, Index 3 for med to bright light. It is very similar to OO Black in looking through. My main beef with OO Red, which has kept me from ever snagging a pair, is that the iridium is never very reflective. The viewing public gets an odd mix of wonderful +Red colors with the iridium, but also easily sees through the iridium to your eyes.

15% transmission, Index 3 for med to bright light. It is very similar to OO Black in looking through. My main beef with OO Red, which has kept me from ever snagging a pair, is that the iridium is never very reflective. The viewing public gets an odd mix of wonderful +Red colors with the iridium, but also easily sees through the iridium to your eyes.

So I am guessing it is a bit lighter looking through then the OO Black Iridium Polarized? I have a pair of Split Jackets with OO Black Iridium Polarized and +Red Iridium (not OO) so was curious.. I really like the OO BIP but will to try another lens. One concern of mine if if the Fast Jacket XL lens will work for me or not ( only one in OO BIP)

Maybe I will stop by the local Oakley Store tomorrow and see if they have the OO Red

Latest Posts

Back