• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lense Cases

Hello to everyone,

I have made the decision to start collecting every variant of the Oakley Gascan Series :)

As part of this mission I would also like to collect every single lense that has been made for the Gascan!

I was wondering if anyone had come across any Lense Cases that would be suitable for the. Gascan Lenses to keep the collection neat and tidy!

I saw that there used to be RX cases for lenses available to shops / representatives / distributors and wondered if the Gascan lenses would fit in these cases or wether there is better option all together out there.

Whilst on this topic, does anyone know if there is a published list of every Gascan and Lense on the internet somewhere. I compiled one myself using the forums and wiki but I'd hate to leave one out!

Regards,

David Howells

I use these small Microfibre bags.

qyhege9u.jpg

They have a slot for each lens. About 3 quid on the bay :)

hi david! welcome to the forum. i see you live in clifton - i live in bridgwater so not too far from you.

the sellers name is polimil_ltd. it may be worth emailing him to see if he has any more?.

Back