1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. tetercluck

tetercluck Oakley Beginner

I just joined the forum this week. I did a search on this so as not to duplicate anything. I am looking to buy some replacement lenses. Has anyone purchased lenses on ebay from bmcaps? He says they are genuine Oakley, but they come in a ziplock with no packaging. He also says all sales are final. Now that I read what I just typed, I probably answered my own question. His BIN price is more than what I can buy them straight from Oakley for. Thought I would bid on them to try and get them cheaper so as to not get into worse trouble with the wife.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. rmontez

rmontez Oakley Expert Premium Member

My advice would be if your lenses are still available from Oakley go that route that way if you have issues with the lenses when you get them you will have Oakley's guarantee.

3. tetercluck

Good advice. The lenses are for a pair of very used Juliets Plasma Ice I just got. I would rather pay $60 for what I know to be the real deal, than less for what MIGHT be.

4. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

His lenses are legit, I think he dismantles and parts out the pieces. If the O store has what you want, get the friends and family discount 25% off.

5. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

yup, take the opportunity of the friends and family sale going on right now at oakley stores. i've been stocking up on lenses due to this sale.

6. tetercluck

How do I go about getting the friends and family discount?

7. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

Go to a store and ask about it. They have to give you a coupon.

8. tetercluck

Oh ok. I have to actually go to the store, not the online store. Thanks a lot guys.

9. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

Yes, the coupon will only work for instore purchases.

10. tetercluck

Thanks a lot Ecko. I am off tomorrow, and my wife has to work. So I won't have to "sneak" away. I will just have to leave early because the nearest O store is about 2 hours away. Thanks, once again.