• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lenses

tetercluck

Oakley Beginner
I just joined the forum this week. I did a search on this so as not to duplicate anything. I am looking to buy some replacement lenses. Has anyone purchased lenses on ebay from bmcaps? He says they are genuine Oakley, but they come in a ziplock with no packaging. He also says all sales are final. Now that I read what I just typed, I probably answered my own question. His BIN price is more than what I can buy them straight from Oakley for. Thought I would bid on them to try and get them cheaper so as to not get into worse trouble with the wife.

My advice would be if your lenses are still available from Oakley go that route that way if you have issues with the lenses when you get them you will have Oakley's guarantee.

My advice would be if your lenses are still available from Oakley go that route that way if you have issues with the lenses when you get them you will have Oakley's guarantee.
Good advice. The lenses are for a pair of very used Juliets Plasma Ice I just got. I would rather pay $60 for what I know to be the real deal, than less for what MIGHT be.

His lenses are legit, I think he dismantles and parts out the pieces. If the O store has what you want, get the friends and family discount 25% off.

yup, take the opportunity of the friends and family sale going on right now at oakley stores. i've been stocking up on lenses due to this sale.

Back