1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

  1. salj838

    salj838 Oakley Enthusiast

    Messages:
    570
    Trophy Points:
    223
    I just want to vent out, I have sold a pair enses on ebay and shipped registered mail shipped 19 Oct, was in Brazil since 24 October saying

    October 24, 2013 6:16 PM BRSAOD, DXB, BRAZIL Arrived at International Mail Exchange

    And till date no movement from 24 Oct onwards. Buyer filed a non receipt dispute even if he knows that I have sent it last 19 Oct, and what is annoying is Ebay decided on his favor with no chance for me to double check with my local post office. Now I tried to appeal the case and no link on ebay where I can raise an appeal to the decision!

    Lenses sold for about $80, shipping was another $10, so I lost money twice! Lost on the shipping and the full refund,

    I will never going to send anything to BRAZIL!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!

    GRRRRRRRRRRR

    Ok I feel better now
     
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

    Register to Not see this ad
  2. i am rich

    i am rich The Silly Collector!

    Messages:
    3,184
    Trophy Points:
    673
    Sorry about that sis.






    Send Texas? =p
     
    Last edited: 11/20/13
    bad fishy likes this.
  3. salj838

    salj838 Oakley Enthusiast

    Messages:
    570
    Trophy Points:
    223
    Of course!
     
  4. dr.chop

    dr.chop Oakley Expert

    Messages:
    3,732
    Trophy Points:
    723
    that is why I NEVER ship to or deal with Brazil...EVER. Been burned for several hundred dollars in the past. Only option is Fedex fully declared, but they avoid declaring anything and won't pay for good shipping since there is no chance of fraud. sux to hear though man, just sux
     
  5. salj838

    salj838 Oakley Enthusiast

    Messages:
    570
    Trophy Points:
    223
    Yeah my gut feel says I have been victimised by fraud.
     
  6. washi me sensie

    washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

    Messages:
    9,215
    Trophy Points:
    1,973
    poor OF member from brazil!:p
     
  7. Ecko

    Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

    Messages:
    2,663
    Trophy Points:
    573
    Sorry to hear about your disaster. I will definitely avoid dealing with Brazil.
     
  8. bad fishy

    bad fishy Oakley Expert

    Messages:
    2,962
    Trophy Points:
    673
    Why is shipping to Brazil so bad? Do they just have a corrupt postal service?
     
    dr.chop likes this.
  9. dr.chop

    dr.chop Oakley Expert

    Messages:
    3,732
    Trophy Points:
    723
    It is a combo of fraud, corruption (I am assuming), and the fact that our postal service just hands off to theirs, so zero updates are normal. When you use Fedex/DHL/UPS, they have dedicated customs for just them, and they don't hand off, so there is no getting around the taxes and duties, which is 99% of the reason why they don't like them, and the other 1% is they are pricey.
     
    i am rich likes this.