1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. rightcoastnj

rightcoastnj Oakley Enthusiast

Got these for a steal on CL.. $50 shipped. Currently waiting for em to show up ! Lets just hope they're legit ..:-) - u5a3y6yq.jpg Lets just hope they're legit ..:-) - u6eme9aq.jpg Lets just hope they're legit ..:-) - da9a9yzu.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

I saw them on the Jersey Shore CL. They look legit to me but i am not a big frogskin guy. Box and micro bag are correct so thats what makes me think they are legit. If so, thats a great deal.

3. rightcoastnj

That's what made me buy it too.. I jumped on it right away!

4. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Where in Jersey are you from?

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

He is between a rock and a hardplace. He is probably at a jewelry store looking at engagement rings right now.:gotcha:

6. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Ahh, if thats the case then he better stock up on Oakley's now before he says " I Do "

7. rightcoastnj

Hahaha I was doodling actually ... No jewelry stores.i just have her gen 1 frogs.. Those are better than a ring.

I'm from the freehold area by the way lol Lets just hope they're legit ..:-) - ny9uqyry.jpg

kennethekotto likes this.
  8. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Nice Doodling? I wish i could doodle that well. Freehold area, thats cool. I am futher South by A.C. Used to go to Englishtown alot for races and parts weekends and stuff.

9. rightcoastnj

I can hear raceway park from my house on loud nights lol
    Haven't been to ac since the builders convention in April.. I get in too much trouble there
    And thanks, haven't been drawing much lately ! Lets just hope they're legit ..:-) - ygumeqa5.jpg

10. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

I get in trouble there too. Mostly recently because they put in a high end sunglass shop in the Golden Nugget. They obviously carr Oakley and they accept comps as payment so the more you play on your card and build comps up, you can use that in the shop. My wife actually plays way more than I do.