• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lets just hope they're legit ..:-)

rightcoastnj

Oakley Expert
nj
Got these for a steal on CL.. $50 shipped. Currently waiting for em to show up !
u5a3y6yq.jpg
u6eme9aq.jpg
da9a9yzu.jpg

I saw them on the Jersey Shore CL. They look legit to me but i am not a big frogskin guy. Box and micro bag are correct so thats what makes me think they are legit. If so, thats a great deal.

Hahaha I was doodling actually ... No jewelry stores.i just have her gen 1 frogs.. Those are better than a ring.

I'm from the freehold area by the way lol
ny9uqyry.jpg

Nice Doodling? I wish i could doodle that well. Freehold area, thats cool. I am futher South by A.C. Used to go to Englishtown alot for races and parts weekends and stuff.

I can hear raceway park from my house on loud nights lol
Haven't been to ac since the builders convention in April.. I get in too much trouble there
And thanks, haven't been drawing much lately !
ygumeqa5.jpg

I get in trouble there too. Mostly recently because they put in a high end sunglass shop in the Golden Nugget. They obviously carr Oakley and they accept comps as payment so the more you play on your card and build comps up, you can use that in the shop. My wife actually plays way more than I do.

Back