• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Lets Make A Deal

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, I have been stuck in my collection lately and I would like some new things. I think my collection should always be changing. So I decided to post my entire collection for trading... I am much more into trading for stuff that I dont have. Just one last thing, I am not into giving anything away, I am just open to possibilities. EVERYTHING IS COMPLETE

Romeo 1 (brand new as in complete and perfect Org. lenses no cracks), 1-polished black Pit boss1 (complete all 3 boxes), 1-polished black Pit boss2 (complete all 3 boxes) 2-pairs of Penny xmetal/ruby (complete non-serial), 3-pairs of Juliets all 4th gen- 2 carbon (1 factory sealed), 1 x-metal ruby (Brand new), Flak Jacket (matte black - Polarized Ice lenses), split jacket(matte black - gasket - oo red polar lenses), 1- scalpel white chrome Ice polar, Over the top (fmj- emerald BRAND NEW). I also have a brand new tron backpack as well

MOST of my trading interests are in C-six, Indy500 PB1, Medusa(complete), Trons pb1, ducatti pb1, 24k juliet/x-squared, Infinite hero juliet, complete xx, and complete mars. Lastly, as you can see from my collection, I ONLY collect complete sets thus any trade would have to be for another complete set.

The entire purpose of listing EVERYTHING is to improve my collection, this is not a fire sale, although I may be open to cash offers.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
WOW I posted my entire collection and not one trade happened today.... Officially not a happy birthday :(

Buying ... PayPal got ya covered.

Trading ... wee bit risky.

Just sayin ...

Happy Birthday Greg :D

Username Hidden said:
Buying ... PayPal got ya covered.

Trading ... wee bit risky.

Just sayin ...

Totally understand the feeling... I honestly I do, all I can say is I can give you my cell phone number and we can talk in person plus you can view my feedback and other members like @Dallas O Hog @Hando @Leglessracing @nicosauve1 will vouch for me!!!! I mean if you can trust those guys like them who buy and sell all the time who can you trust? and btw Didnt you and I do a deal already??? haha

Last edited:
ok here is a deal I want to to see happen, but Its impossible to get something out of the hog pen... @Dallas O Hog what would it take to trade for your complete 3d glass set???

Username Hidden said:
ok here is a deal I want to to see happen, but Its impossible to get something out of the hog pen... @Dallas O Hog what would it take to trade for your complete 3d glass set???
Damn my wife just said no. I didn't even finish the sentence. I'm in trouble lol

wow wow wow dont make me call you, what did the sentence start with? haha

I want to trade

HAHAHAHAHAHA I would want to trade for the 3d glasses too. I wonder what I would have to give up. But honestly, I think your wife made the right call. DONT EVER give up a complete collection of something, you already got it completed.