• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Let's see your beater oakleys?

i guess my beater pair would be the crystal black/black iridium hijinx. they are super comfortable and i wear them to work pretty much everyday. every once in a while i wear the history text fuel cell too.

I don't have a "beater" pair of O's. I've spent far too much money on them to not treat every single pair with complete respect. I'm a believer in wearing Oakleys and not just displaying them tho. I rotate them around to make sure they all get some face time (with the exception of my Artist Series, which my goal is to not wear until I have completed the set)

SI Gascan and SI Monster Dogs, both as tough as a brick sh*thouse and don't scratch + go with everything.

IMG_0134.jpg

I really wear all of my glasses... What is the point of buying them if you can't wear them? :cool:

But if I'm going mountain biking I'll wear an old pair of Pearl/+Red Eye Jackets... The frames are pretty much perfect but the lenses are gouged.

utf-8BSU1BRzEwMzQuanBn.jpg

Eckstream1 said:
I really wear all of my glasses... What is the point of buying them if you can't wear them? :cool:

But if I'm going mountain biking I'll wear an old pair of Pearl/+Red Eye Jackets... The frames are pretty much perfect but the lenses are gouged.

I wear all mine as well but there are some I don't wear to work cuz they're too valuable to get wrecked

I wear all mine as well but there are some I don't wear to work cuz they're too valuable to get wrecked

perhaps i shouldve rephrased my answer. I meant i wear those cause my other pairs i paid twice as much for them and would hate for them to get scratched up at work or something...

i wear all of mine as well but my beater pair are my black xx twentys and my black gascans I wear/wore them to work all the time and they've taken years of abuse, more then once the twentys got stepped on.

Latest Posts

Back