• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Let's see your Independence Day tribute! Happy 4th of July!

@Tomtucker they were either fully auto or using bump fire stocks.
yes, but isn't fully auto illegal?

But then again, you have to be sure that jersey is vanquished....... frankly i am surprised they didn't bring out a bazooka/ RPG or a M1 Abrams Tank just to be sure we got the message :biggrin: :D

yes, but isn't fully auto illegal?

But then again, you have to be sure that jersey is vanquished....... frankly i am surprised they didn't bring out a bazooka/ RPG or a M1 Abrams Tank just to be sure we got the message :biggrin: :D
Its only illegal when or if you get caught. ;)

Its only illegal when or if you get caught. ;)

right, i was planning on getting a flamethrower just in case D-Wade leaves my Miami Heat, but i just realized they have been banned since the 1980´s :(:oops:

How the hell am i now gonna destroy my authentic wade game jerseys ?
Oh cruel world, why do you ban everything fun .

:D
PS, those guys will be the first to buy a new jersey when KD returns

No, fully auto rifles are legal in certain states. Bump fire stocks are legal in most states if I remember correctly.

AL, AK, AZ, AR, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, WV, WI, WY.

These states are showing as legal to own auto weapons per web search.

By the way Litos, have you seen the post i made i the nba thread about those crazy guys shooting at the durant jersey ? Looks like one gun is fully automatic, would you agree ?
I haven't seen it, but I'll go check it out...

It's easy to modify an AR15 to go full auto...

I will neither confirm nor deny if I have done this to my AR15...

It happened.........:(:mad:
So i killed 2 birds with one stone, i got rid of my jerseys and fired off some delayed 4th of july fireworks in the backyard.

AtomicBomb.gif

Luckily i had on my Oakley´s for eye protection ! Should have remembered sunscreen though ! :oops:

Back