1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well I'm looking to get my first x-metal (temptation caved in) for a decent price. I'd like an x-squared with a carbon frame. Ideally I'd like to do some sort of trade +money via paypal or just PM me a descent asking price. I could get one on ebay but I'd rather deal with fellow collectors. Ideally I'd like to trade some BNIB Blacklight Frogs (Blue-Orange frame w/fire iridium) and about $150+ via paypal. Also I will be willing to settle for a carbon frame only at a fair price.

Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I also have a 2-tier Oakley stand (black plastic one) I can trade too

3. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    Help Kaduku out, he's a good guy to deal with!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    I have a pair of X Squared that I barely use, they're carbon with black iridium polarized. The thing is: I don't like Frogs, do you have something else? I'm all into holbrooks, I don't mind to do a partial trade, is ok

Last edited by a moderator: 7/9/14
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These are NICE!!! I'm looking at the same colorway combo too. Good luck Kaduku, hope you guys can work a deal!

Last edited by a moderator: 7/9/14
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    OBlazer was nice enough to work a deal with me. Thanks for your offer Oakleyandi but I don't like using polarized lenses while flying, I'm sure you can get a good price for those to get some Holbrooks!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    congrats on your first metal... it will be the first of many to come...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    Sure man, and congrats on your x squared, killer looking shades

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey oakleyandi...PM'd you with some questions.

Last edited by a moderator: 5/27/14
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.