• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lifetime premium membership question/suggestion.

• Thread starter digi7alph0enix
  • Start date
D

digi7alph0enix

I've been thinking about upgrading to lifetime premium membership. Is there a different name plate for that level than the standard premium member? I don't think I've ever seen one if there is. If there isn't, could something like that be added?

I've been thinking about upgrading to lifetime premium membership. Is there a different name plate for that level than the standard premium member? I don't think I've ever seen one if there is. If there isn't, could something like that be added?

Deleted the second one. But I definitely think this is an interesting idea to differentiate between lifetime members. I will work on a new badge for those members, and hopefully have it up in the next week or two.

Deleted the second one. But I definitely think this is an interesting idea to differentiate between lifetime members. I will work on a new badge for those members, and hopefully have it up in the next week or two.
Thanks boss.

I thinking bigger...brighter (red w/white writing) with a fancy gilded contour ...like a fancy frame on a wall

I thinking bigger...brighter (red w/white writing) with a fancy gilded contour ...like a fancy frame on a wall
Taken from google.

Free-PSD-Red-Ribbons.jpg

Why would you NOT want to show it off? :p
This all started when I was looking at when my membership renews. I've had it a couple years now, so the next time I renew will put me at 3 years, almost the cost of the lifetime had I gone that route to begin with. Next time it comes up (or before even), I'll just make the jump to lifetime.

That got me thinking, how many people really go for the lifetime? Since there's no way for me to differentiate them from yearly premium members I don't think there's a way for me to figure it out. Having a different banner (or at least the option of one) would be an easy way to see just how many people are lifers.

Back