• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lightning Green Collection

Pretty cool stuff coming out this month! I'm excited to see these as well as the infinite hero half jacket 2.0 and frogskin!

The lightning green is also part of the new apparel drop, it's a super cool color!

I have to say I saw pics of the lighting green collection and I'm not to excited about it, I'm hope the icons will pop more than they do in the pics. Since in the pics they look to be a dull yellowish green.

I have to say I saw pics of the lighting green collection and I'm not to excited about it, I'm hope the icons will pop more than they do in the pics. Since in the pics they look to be a dull yellowish green.

The green is very similar to Oakleys sulphur color...at least in the apparel anyway.

It's confirmed, the pic I posted is indeed part of the Lighting Green collection.

All of the other pairs have the same colorway too. Weak.

Yes that is definitely one of the pics. I could have gotten a pic of all four today. They should be out somewhere from the 8th to the 16th. Early to Mid October is what the October monthly update for Oakley stores said. I got the Pic of the Frog and HJ 2.0 IH's but didn't think of getting these. The glasses all looked matte but two could have easily been polished. Now the icons appeared identical to this pic Bat put up. The only commonality to them were they are all black with the same color icon. Members on this forum have come up with much better combos than this across frames. Anyway hope this helps.

Yes that is definitely one of the pics. I could have gotten a pic of all four today. They should be out somewhere from the 8th to the 16th. Early to Mid October is what the October monthly update for Oakley stores said. I got the Pic of the Frog and HJ 2.0 IH's but didn't think of getting these. The glasses all looked matte but two could have easily been polished. Now the icons appeared identical to this pic Bat put up. The only commonality to them were they are all black with the same color icon. Members on this forum have come up with much better combos than this across frames. Anyway hope this helps.

Id like to see pics of the antix.

Will get for you later this next week Bapd77. If no one puts it up here first. They are pic wise identical to the frog pic. Black with the turd green icon. Sorry thats the color to me. Not sure what the collection is meant for. They just put four different pairs and did the same color combo for them. Whats new about that.

Back