• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lightning Green Collection

So by your logic, Oakley must invent a new material to be innovative? :rolleyes:

It has still never been done like they did it. Everything is a mph of previous tech with a few exceptions.

I'm not saying they have to reinvent the wheel with every pair, but if this is going to be a milestone in Oakley's product line, it should have the innovation of the C Six or the Radarlock/Jawbone lens switch technology.

I'm not saying they have to reinvent the wheel with every pair, but if this is going to be a milestone in Oakley's product line, it should have the innovation of the C Six or the Radarlock/Jawbone lens switch technology.

I agree, but I don't think that's what they were going for here. They just released a bunch of frames, this is just a color way refresh.

I agree, but I don't think that's what they were going for here. They just released a bunch of frames, this is just a color way refresh.

Agree, this is just a refresh of existing pairs.

I think that's what "collections" are now these days anyway.

So for all of you guys with connections out there, are we looking at the Lightning Green Collection to be released after the GP-75? or is it pretty much whenever they want too?

Well, if the Steel Holbrooks are part of the Lightning Green collection then they will be available next week (UK).

Any pics of the rest of the collection out there? Im curious to see what they all look like. I have a mental image but its not enough! Haha

Any pics of the rest of the collection out there? Im curious to see what they all look like. I have a mental image but its not enough! Haha

Here's the Antix. I'm not sure what other frames are part of the collection?

Oakley-Antix-Steel-Dark-Grey-102231_b_0.JPG

wasn't it an Antix, Eyepatch 2, Crankcase, and a Holbrook?

edit: looked them up on the bay, may have to have my first full collection. i really like this combo.(lime/pea green is my favorite color)

Back