• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LIke A Boss

Evodrgn

Oakley Beginner
SF,CA
As Devastator01 recommended to me the Oakley Vault in Milpitas had the Matte black/Titanium/ Black Iridium Pit Boss and so i finally made the drive down there and picked them up.

photo1-2.jpg

photo5-2.jpg

photo3-3.jpg

I wore my Hawaii eidition Holbrooks with Jade Iridium lenses and tried these bad boys on.....Polarized lenses change everything!! I have astigmatism also so all the glare from everything disappeared and the colors looked sharp as ever. As of right now I'm hooked on polarized lenses. I was also told that Oakley is going to discontinue the Jupiter Factory Lite model because of the price tag on them and replace the aluminum piece with O Matter instead and see how that sells. So get the Jupiter Factory Lite as they are before they get discontinued!

Congrats on your Pit Boss pickup! The JFL I believe was only planned to be out for a certain time period anyway.

Hopefully the pics are fixed now. I'm curious if there is suppose to be a gap between the bridge of the pit boss and my nose bridge as well as a gap from my eyebrow to the top of the frame? I've uploaded two pictures the first one with the glasses sitting on the lower part of my nose with the bottom hitting my cheek bone and in that angle you're able to see my eyes and the second picture with the glasses sitting up higher on my nose.

photo12.jpg

photo2-4.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pictures...i got lazy to wipe down my mirror haha

Latest Posts

Back