1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi again O-Family, selling my almost complete Carbon R2's (minus the spare rubbers only) - seldom used, I recall wearing once possibly twice from new and are in near mint condition, the only thing I would mention is that the nosebridge is slightly loser on the right side than the left (I'm being picky... Really), nowhere near needing a service, the lenses are not the original black iridium, they got damaged so were replaced with Grey Polarized lenses which I purchased off forum member Oakleytrader15, they have 1 or 2 very faint cleaning scratches on the lenses which do not affect vision when wearing, really hard to see and are impossible to photograph, they have brand new OEM rubbers fitted and come complete with box (not the best box I'm the world as you see in the pictures, but not falling apart either), coin, mf bag and paperwork,

Asking $375 all in, shipped tracked, signed and fully insured from the UK.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for looking :)

Like new, almost complete, Carbon R2 + 2 free gifts ** $350 ** - DSC_0260.JPG

Like new, almost complete, Carbon R2 + 2 free gifts ** $350 ** - IMG_20151217_113645.JPG

Like new, almost complete, Carbon R2 + 2 free gifts ** $350 ** - IMG_20151217_113720.JPG

Like new, almost complete, Carbon R2 + 2 free gifts ** $350 ** - IMG_20151217_113740.JPG

Like new, almost complete, Carbon R2 + 2 free gifts ** $350 ** - IMG_20151217_113845.JPG

Like new, almost complete, Carbon R2 + 2 free gifts ** $350 ** - DSC_0252.JPG

Like new, almost complete, Carbon R2 + 2 free gifts ** $350 ** - IMG_20151218_211626.JPG

Like new, almost complete, Carbon R2 + 2 free gifts ** $350 ** - DSC_0261.JPG

Like new, almost complete, Carbon R2 + 2 free gifts ** $350 ** - DSC_0262.JPG

Like new, almost complete, Carbon R2 + 2 free gifts ** $350 ** - DSC_0263.JPG

Like new, almost complete, Carbon R2 + 2 free gifts ** $350 ** - DSC_0264.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 1/8/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ***FREE GIFT*** a brand new limited edition genuine Zippo petrol lighter #867 of only 2040 ever made, would make a lovely gift for anyone who collects petrol lighters, a Steelers fan (I believe it was them who won that Superbowl??) or just about anyone who smokes ;) the thing has never had fuel in it....

Like new, almost complete, Carbon R2 + 2 free gifts ** $350 ** - DSC_0149.JPG

Like new, almost complete, Carbon R2 + 2 free gifts ** $350 ** - DSC_0150.JPG

Like new, almost complete, Carbon R2 + 2 free gifts ** $350 ** - DSC_0148.JPG

Like new, almost complete, Carbon R2 + 2 free gifts ** $350 ** - DSC_0151.JPG

Like new, almost complete, Carbon R2 + 2 free gifts ** $350 ** - DSC_0152.JPG

Like new, almost complete, Carbon R2 + 2 free gifts ** $350 ** - DSC_0146.JPG

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop $400 all in PayPal G&S :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Steelers stole that SuperBowl. It belonged to the Seahawks. We might get revenge this year.

Amazing pair at an amazing price. Most important Awesome member to deal with.

GLWS bro

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the info bro :) i don't follow NFL although i have watched a couple of games in my time......

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No love for the Carbon R2's??? That does surprise me.... A quick change of lenses (Fire) and you could have a Scelzi look-a-like.

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2016 :drinks:

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I can't believe this pair is still available. My collection is complete, otherwise I would be all over this one. Somebody snatch this piece away. The lighter is tainted with a Superbowl robery, but still very nice if you're not a Seahawks fan.
    GLWS brother

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Apologies to all you Seahawks fans :):):)

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    You mean there are fans of those a$$holes?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.