• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Like new, almost complete, Carbon R2 + 2 free gifts ** $350 **

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi again O-Family, selling my almost complete Carbon R2's (minus the spare rubbers only) - seldom used, I recall wearing once possibly twice from new and are in near mint condition, the only thing I would mention is that the nosebridge is slightly loser on the right side than the left (I'm being picky... Really), nowhere near needing a service, the lenses are not the original black iridium, they got damaged so were replaced with Grey Polarized lenses which I purchased off forum member Oakleytrader15, they have 1 or 2 very faint cleaning scratches on the lenses which do not affect vision when wearing, really hard to see and are impossible to photograph, they have brand new OEM rubbers fitted and come complete with box (not the best box I'm the world as you see in the pictures, but not falling apart either), coin, mf bag and paperwork,

Asking $375 all in, shipped tracked, signed and fully insured from the UK.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for looking :)

DSC_0260.JPG

IMG_20151217_113645.JPG

IMG_20151217_113720.JPG

IMG_20151217_113740.JPG

IMG_20151217_113845.JPG

DSC_0252.JPG

IMG_20151218_211626.JPG

DSC_0261.JPG

DSC_0262.JPG

DSC_0263.JPG

DSC_0264.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
***FREE GIFT*** a brand new limited edition genuine Zippo petrol lighter #867 of only 2040 ever made, would make a lovely gift for anyone who collects petrol lighters, a Steelers fan (I believe it was them who won that Superbowl??) or just about anyone who smokes ;) the thing has never had fuel in it....

DSC_0149.JPG

DSC_0150.JPG

DSC_0148.JPG

DSC_0151.JPG

DSC_0152.JPG

DSC_0146.JPG

Price drop $400 all in PayPal G&S :)

Username Hidden said:
Steelers stole that SuperBowl. It belonged to the Seahawks. We might get revenge this year.

Amazing pair at an amazing price. Most important Awesome member to deal with.

GLWS bro
Thanks for the info bro :) i don't follow NFL although i have watched a couple of games in my time......

No love for the Carbon R2's??? That does surprise me.... A quick change of lenses (Fire) and you could have a Scelzi look-a-like.

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2016 :drinks:

Username Hidden said:
I can't believe this pair is still available. My collection is complete, otherwise I would be all over this one. Somebody snatch this piece away. The lighter is tainted with a Superbowl robery, but still very nice if you're not a Seahawks fan.
GLWS brother
Apologies to all you Seahawks fans :):):)

Username Hidden said:
Apologies to all you Seahawks fans :):):)
You mean there are fans of those ********?!

Username Hidden said:
You mean there are fans of those ********?!
Every time i am feeling blue, I watch this, and it cheers me right up!

Status
Not open for further replies.