• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Like New: Complete IH Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
24% trans vs. 13% for regular Emerald.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Emerald SLATE Ichiros. Will be largely useless in any sunny environment like Texas or Columbia.
eh, not quite useless and i live in sunny cali. but yes more light is transmitted through than emerald. i've always liked slate lenses tho so i mag be biased.

Username Hidden said:
eh, not quite useless and i live in sunny cali. but yes more light is transmitted through than emerald. i've always liked slate lenses tho so i mag be biased.
Maybe it's my blue eyes, but in bright sunlight behind slates of any iridium tint- or lack of it - I find myself squinting which kinda defeats the purpose of sunnies. I like them too (I have about 10 pair with slates) but they don't knock down enough sun for me in bright sunlight.
Emerald, no problem. YMMV :)

Username Hidden said:
Maybe it's my blue eyes, but in bright sunlight behind slates of any iridium tint- or lack of it - I find myself squinting which kinda defeats the purpose of sunnies. I like them too (I have about 10 pair with slates) but they don't knock down enough sun for me in bright sunlight.
Emerald, no problem. YMMV :)
stop looking at the sun/pasty human parts. =)

I'm down for Emerald SLATE......

i'll wear them and look directly into the sun......

Username Hidden said:
I'm down for Emerald SLATE......

i'll wear them and look directly into the sun......

Well, with all the damage already done from using aftermarket lenses, a little sun-staring can't hurt much more... :rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

Username Hidden said:
Well, with all the damage already done from using aftermarket lenses, a little sun-staring can't hurt much more... :rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl:
my eyeballs are direct replacements from a Cyborg.....

it's how I still maintain a 20/20 vision in my old age....

I'm slipping a little bit as I used to be 20/10 :(