1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a pair of romeo 1 in perfect condition for sale. I put them on once and immediately put them back on the shelf
    Titanium frame. Original lenses are pefect. No cracks or scratches. Everything is tight like it came from factory. Earsox perfect.
    Finish is perfect on frames. No yellowing or scratches because they've never been used.
    .No serial or box. Just frames only and a modified array case. And microfiber.
    700 shipped. Fnf please of 4.4
    US shipping only unless you pay ALL shipping costs. No trades please.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: 10/21/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WUT.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lol I just realized how that sounded. I meant unworn condition.......sorry. hahaahahah

4. Anonymous

Anonymous R1 Ninja

Rating:
    100%
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks buddy but i ve others on my mind;)

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous I believe in babies, music, magic and mom and dad

Rating:
    100%
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thanks for the heads up Litos.

For a rookie like me it's important to understand why these lack box, serial, and ask the other trimmings... Can anyone help me out here?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not an expert, but from what I've picked up in the forum, when they lack serial is because they're warranty frames or have been refinished by someone without conserving the serial. No box or coin because ........ I can give you 3million reasons why. Could be because it's likely to be a warranty frame, and if it's not, maybe because one of the owners lost it or threw it away. But it's still a Romeo 1, the mother of the Xmetals, and the xmetal everybody wants. I hope that helps

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thanks for the info MSTec
    im definitely interested but only if this is warranty frame though.
    I would pass it up if its been modded..

The romeo coin from my original purchase is still sitting on my desk taunting me, and the box I could probably do without.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

Based on the description it sounds like it's untouched. You might want to PM the OP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.