• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Like new romeo 1 for sale PRICE DROP 625 shipped

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have a pair of romeo 1 in perfect condition for sale. I put them on once and immediately put them back on the shelf
Titanium frame. Original lenses are pefect. No cracks or scratches. Everything is tight like it came from factory. Earsox perfect.
Finish is perfect on frames. No yellowing or scratches because they've never been used.
.No serial or box. Just frames only and a modified array case. And microfiber.
700 shipped. Fnf please of 4.4
US shipping only unless you pay ALL shipping costs. No trades please.
Thanks

Attachments

• 1445408693741-1336873163.jpg
    1445408693741-1336873163.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 510
  • 1445408725591-429336451.jpg
    1445408725591-429336451.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 437
Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have a never worn pair of romeo 1 for sale. I put them on once and immediately put them back.
WUT.

Username Hidden said:
Lol I just realized how that sounded. I meant unworn condition.......sorry. hahaahahah

Thanks buddy but i ve others on my mind;)

thanks for the heads up Litos.

For a rookie like me it's important to understand why these lack box, serial, and ask the other trimmings... Can anyone help me out here?

thanks for the info MSTec
im definitely interested but only if this is warranty frame though.
I would pass it up if its been modded..

The romeo coin from my original purchase is still sitting on my desk taunting me, and the box I could probably do without.

Username Hidden said:
Not an expert, but from what I've picked up in the forum, when they lack serial is because they're warranty frames or have been refinished by someone without conserving the serial. No box or coin because ........ I can give you 3million reasons why. Could be because it's likely to be a warranty frame, and if it's not, maybe because one of the owners lost it or threw it away. But it's still a Romeo 1, the mother of the Xmetals, and the xmetal everybody wants. I hope that helps
yes usually they are warranty frames. i actually got these from a friend of mine who worked at the plant. pulled off the line. beleive it or not.

they HAVE NOT been refinished.

Status
Not open for further replies.