1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. reignsealtiel

reignsealtiel Oakley Beginner

Hi Guys, any prediction how much it will cost us for a pre-owned 24k Juliet or XSquared. Its currently out of stocks in US but some lucky guy will get hold of this and like to resell it to me.

Reign

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. JOBEN

JOBEN Oakley Collector

Sorry the only ones I've sawn not from Oakley are going for around $600 and up good luck

3. walkerhonda243

walkerhonda243 Oakley Enthusiast

I doubt a preowned pair comes up for sale anytime soon. And I doubt it would go for less than $400 if it did come along. Good luck on the search though.

4. Streamline

Streamline Oakley Beginner

They have them here in Canada.ca...the store hasnt gotten theirs yet but im on the call list and when they come in...oh man...

5. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike Oakley Enthusiast

Lol, I'm sorry, but did you just say you "sawn" something? And he's right $600+ and I doubt they go down anytime soon.

6. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Keep looking. I won an auction easily 2 days ago on a BNIB pair of the X Squareds for $355 shipped.....2 hours before I watched an auction on another BNIB pair of X Squareds close at $405 shipped. Both were mid to upper 300's serials. Be diligent, keep looking and you might get lucky.

7. dcl10

dcl10 Oakley Beginner

I won some items really cheap earlier in the week. A romeo 1.0 for $241, and a Penny for $147. Both in good condition, but without boxes. I think a lot of people were tapped out from Black Friday/Cyber Monday so the prices were good, but they seem to be getting back to normal now.

8. ucdavis4PT0gpa

I agree with that. I'm still seeing it...I'm watching some other auctions on some higher priced ($200 +) items closing in the next couple days and there is zero movement on many....great if you're buying right now, maybe not so great if you're trying to sell something like that now.

9. ucdavis4PT0gpa

Of course I'm sure the seller, who is taking his good old time shipping them, isn't thrilled considering he had them bidding with no reserve but a buy it now the whole time at $1,000.

10. JOBEN

JOBEN Oakley Collector

Ha yea sorry dude I was trying to kill dragons in skyrim and type on my phone at the same time!! Opps