• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Limited 24k X-Metal Collection

reignsealtiel

Oakley Beginner
Hi Guys, any prediction how much it will cost us for a pre-owned 24k Juliet or XSquared. Its currently out of stocks in US but some lucky guy will get hold of this and like to resell it to me.

Reign

I doubt a preowned pair comes up for sale anytime soon. And I doubt it would go for less than $400 if it did come along. Good luck on the search though.

They have them here in Canada.ca...the store hasnt gotten theirs yet but im on the call list and when they come in...oh man...

Keep looking. I won an auction easily 2 days ago on a BNIB pair of the X Squareds for $355 shipped.....2 hours before I watched an auction on another BNIB pair of X Squareds close at $405 shipped. Both were mid to upper 300's serials. Be diligent, keep looking and you might get lucky.

I won some items really cheap earlier in the week. A romeo 1.0 for $241, and a Penny for $147. Both in good condition, but without boxes. I think a lot of people were tapped out from Black Friday/Cyber Monday so the prices were good, but they seem to be getting back to normal now.

I won some items really cheap earlier in the week. A romeo 1.0 for $241, and a Penny for $147. Both in good condition, but without boxes. I think a lot of people were tapped out from Black Friday/Cyber Monday so the prices were good, but they seem to be getting back to normal now.

I agree with that. I'm still seeing it...I'm watching some other auctions on some higher priced ($200 +) items closing in the next couple days and there is zero movement on many....great if you're buying right now, maybe not so great if you're trying to sell something like that now.

Of course I'm sure the seller, who is taking his good old time shipping them, isn't thrilled considering he had them bidding with no reserve but a buy it now the whole time at $1,000.

Ha yea sorry dude I was trying to kill dragons in skyrim and type on my phone at the same time!! Opps

Latest Posts

Back