• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Limited Edition 24K Juliets

OakleyJon

Oakley Beginner
Hello, recently purchased pair of the 750 Limited Edition 24K Polarised Juliets. The outlet I purchased from was shocked when told them I bought them to wear. They suggested I should keep them in the box for 5 yrs and sell onto an Oakley
collector as would be an investment. Is this true? If I was to keep them boxed as an investment, what would they be worth in 5 yrs time? I bought them as having had Juliets before, I like the Juliet style and feel plus these looked a little bit special. Thanks.:help:

I would say they would be worth more then than what you paid for them but I also wear mine (but take very very good care of them) I don't really buy alot of stuff to display so it would be up to you but I say if you like them wear them!!!

Yeah one pair went for almost $1000 a couple weeks back. I'm regretting having bought the X Squared 24K over the Juliet now that I'm seeing the Juliet seeems to be more desired. But with that said, I AM wearing my 24K Squared and that's part of the reason I went that direction...I didn't want to have to worry about a loosening flex coupler down the line. I know there are many here who collect glasses for display and to each their own..but I don't see the point...half the fun is the tech and people seeing you with them on. As it is, I paid $385 BNIB for my XS 24K so I figure even worn but well cared for down the line I should have no problem getting back at least what I paid.

yeah dude why not enjoy them? stashing them away to scalp them off later really isnt something i'd condone, but each to his own. yes you will make money.. but is it worth your effort? i would just enjoy it. and when you do decide to sell, you'll probably make back at least what you paid anyways.

i don't want to sell my juliet 24 k at all,i've just said by what i've heard when you got a very low serial the value goes super high and people goes crazy to get them
i'm not in favor of this practice at all,i just comment about the post saying you can make 100% profit actually on ebay
that's all and sorry if i express myself the wrong way

Back