• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Limited Edition Carbon Kill Switch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Asking $550 paypal all in (conus) for a quick sale to finance some other purchases. It was LNIB and I had the battery replaced. However, it came back from the jeweler with two new imperfections - not happy about it. Had planned to sell for $600, but their screw up is your gain.

The watch is in 10/10 condition with the exception of a slight imperfection on the crystal just to the left of the "Y" in Oakley on the bezel. You can see them in best in pic 4. There is also a slight imperfection on the bezel between 10 and 11. Note that both of these only show up in certain light at certain angles. 9/10 with these marks. Still has that new vanilla scent.

Priced to move:

1hF7f2v.jpg

fLnY72u.jpg

mh4GR0Y.jpg

lq4djQL.jpg

Attachments

• 1hF7f2v.jpg
    1hF7f2v.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 162
  • fLnY72u.jpg
    fLnY72u.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 172
  • mh4GR0Y.jpg
    mh4GR0Y.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 163
  • lq4djQL.jpg
    lq4djQL.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 163
Some people reacted to this post.
You can only post in one thread of a forum. This is the correct forum for this. The other was removed.

Sent from my X Metal iPhone

Username Hidden said:
You can only post in one thread of a forum. This is the correct forum for this. The other was removed.

Sent from my X Metal iPhone

Thanks - posted the other by accident. Appreciate it!

Why was the battery replaced already?

Username Hidden said:
Why was the battery replaced already?

Faulty battery. Started getting 5 second tics. Took it to O store, but they said I had to send it to HQ. Walked next door to the Fast Fix instead. Lesson learned. If buyer has battery issues within 12 mo. I'll buy back at cost.

:bump:

Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back