1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Asking $550 paypal all in (conus) for a quick sale to finance some other purchases. It was LNIB and I had the battery replaced. However, it came back from the jeweler with two new imperfections - not happy about it. Had planned to sell for $600, but their screw up is your gain.

The watch is in 10/10 condition with the exception of a slight imperfection on the crystal just to the left of the "Y" in Oakley on the bezel. You can see them in best in pic 4. There is also a slight imperfection on the bezel between 10 and 11. Note that both of these only show up in certain light at certain angles. 9/10 with these marks. Still has that new vanilla scent.

Priced to move:

Limited Edition Carbon Kill Switch - 1hF7f2v.jpg

Limited Edition Carbon Kill Switch - fLnY72u.jpg

Limited Edition Carbon Kill Switch - mh4GR0Y.jpg
    Limited Edition Carbon Kill Switch - lq4djQL.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    You can only post in one thread of a forum. This is the correct forum for this. The other was removed.

Sent from my X Metal iPhone

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks - posted the other by accident. Appreciate it!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Why was the battery replaced already?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Faulty battery. Started getting 5 second tics. Took it to O store, but they said I had to send it to HQ. Walked next door to the Fast Fix instead. Lesson learned. If buyer has battery issues within 12 mo. I'll buy back at cost.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.