1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Hunt

Hunt Oakley Beginner

I have a chance to buy some "limited Editions" Oakley Frogskins from an Oakley Vault store, but i don't know how limited they are. I am looking at the GP-75 or some from the Summit Collection but i have no idea what to buy. Oakley says things are Limited or special editions but they never say how many are made. i just bought the Distressed Blue Radar Path and some limited addition Matte Carbon Fiber RadarLock. They only had a couple of them at the store and i bought them thinking that they would be an one of the kind pair that not many people had, but are they or are they not "limited"

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. tmsnewberry

tmsnewberry Oakley Enthusiast

Limited edition frogskins use to mean 3000 pairs or unless otherwise stated. The gp-75 and the summit maybe limited but they are not that limited as to the set pairs released in 2007 and 2008. Many of those are 100 or less. Oakley never releases there actual numbers produced unless its a collaboration with another company/store/athlete etc. or it's a serialized pair stating xx of xxxxx.

Hunt likes this.
  3. Hunt

Hunt Oakley Beginner

Uploading my image did not work