• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Limited Edition London 2012 Microbag Giveaway! | Shade Station

Hey Guys :)

Due to the ever growing popularity of this giveaway, we thought that we would extend the competition slightly until 24/09/12!

This will be the very last date though, so if you haven't posted a review yet...now's your chance.

WE HAVE THE WINNERS!

Congratulations to BriP and Oakley_Sight who are the lucky recipients of the limited edition London 2012 microbags!

Please send me a personal message and we can arrange shipment details :)

Thank you to everyone for entering and we are hoping for another competition shortly.

WE HAVE THE WINNERS!

Congratulations to BriP and Oakley_Sight who are the lucky recipients of the limited edition London 2012 microbags!

Please send me a personal message and we can arrange shipment details :)

Thank you to everyone for entering and we are hoping for another competition shortly.

both awesome dudes to win such a fantastic giveaway! nice!

Big thanks to Shade Station. Really love this bag & the Oakley cleaning kit was a BONUS.

ukbag.jpg
[/URL]

Big thanks to Shade Station. Really love this bag & the Oakley cleaning kit was a BONUS.

ukbag.jpg
[/URL]

You are more than welcome Oakley_Sight! :)

Glad you like the prize, and make sure to look out for any future competitions we have going on.

Also, still yet to hear from BriP about his bag. I'll give him a few days and get in touch should we not receive anything.

Back