• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Limited Edition M Frames

These are an Armstrong edition. These I stumbled across today, and I have very valid reason to believe these are actually a Armstrong worn paper (Valid paperwork) Hopefully will be added to my collection soon. What would such a pair, worn by the man be worth?

unnamed_zps3b393e6d.jpg

These are an Armstrong edition. These I stumbled across today, and I have very valid reason to believe these are actually a Armstrong worn paper (Valid paperwork) Hopefully will be added to my collection soon. What would such a pair, worn by the man be worth?

unnamed_zps3b393e6d.jpg
Considering what some people think of him now? $20...but to an Armstrong fanatic? Priceless.

Granted not to many people are fans, but with everything he has done, good (cancer research) and bad, what is a fair price? I feel they would be worth a pretty penny.. Surely I'm not mistaken

There was a 18K Solid Gold M Frame (another Lance Armstrong/Livestrong edition), only two though. One of them was auctioned off, so it was available to the public.

There were several signature releases. Duval, Wallace, a few Lance Armstrong. I'm sure there were a few shop exclusives, but the prolific run of the M Frame pretty much means you can make any colorway.

Some of the highlights are the Collegiate pairs with some unique frame and rubber colors, the FMJ pairs with Ice or Fire and matching rubber, the Armstrong Pro and folding frames, the Duval, the Wallace, then going back to Gen1 Splatters, Fingerprint, etc. Multicam 3.0 would be another.

There's a signature Mag M Frame, I forgot whose it was.

No artist pairs, no involvement in signature collections that I'm aware of.

There is also a Livestrong pair that was serialized with a certificate.

ejuba8eg.jpg
7etutyte.jpg

Latest Posts

Back