• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Limited Edition Transformers 3 3D Gascan!

Yes, I know a few members have mentioned they have swapped the lenses for a normal lens so they can use the glasses for everyday use.

Oakley_Sight said:
I prefer the Tron one's, would love to track a pair down in the UK. Just one question about them can you put standard lenses into these 3D glasses?
yes u can but when u swap the 3d lenses back in they start to peel off. i found this out while playing with the floor model. its very noticeable. what im planning on doing is to buy a matte black pair and switch the legs.

The Game said:
[quote="Oakley_Sight":j5bciu3n]I prefer the Tron one's, would love to track a pair down in the UK. Just one question about them can you put standard lenses into these 3D glasses?
yes u can but when u swap the 3d lenses back in they start to peel off. i found this out while playing with the floor model. its very noticeable. what im planning on doing is to buy a matte black pair and switch the legs.[/quote:j5bciu3n]

What do you mean by "Peel off?" Is the 3d just a coating on the lenses? do the lenses themselves refuse to stay in place?

Heres a couple pics, i got mine today...

73ffe04a.png

4f0ffcca.png

Ragnaros said:
The Game said:
[quote="Oakley_Sight":2m1y2dj0]I prefer the Tron one's, would love to track a pair down in the UK. Just one question about them can you put standard lenses into these 3D glasses?
yes u can but when u swap the 3d lenses back in they start to peel off. i found this out while playing with the floor model. its very noticeable. what im planning on doing is to buy a matte black pair and switch the legs.

What do you mean by "Peel off?" Is the 3d just a coating on the lenses? do the lenses themselves refuse to stay in place?[/quote:2m1y2dj0]
The top coating on the lens

Latest Posts

Back