• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"limted Edition...."

I know oakley's known for small production runs but dont believe this 3000 number anyway, unless the frames have an etched number on them "1/3000" theres no way im believing any production numbers, how do you know oakley doesnt make a couple thousand, watch them sell off the shelves and just keep the machine running haha.

Only people who should be upset with this re-release are resellers who want to beat someone else over the head on Ebay for some glasses. It's not like these camo frogs are going to become the next crocs ::shutters::

Dont forget there is +6.7 billion people on earth. Even if they made 100,000 its not like your going to see a person wearing these everyday.

As JK-27 said "I think it's all marketing BS. "

whos to say in the coming year oakley doesnt make a new tier of limited shades "hyper series" people would still buy them

I like the lime/black and orange/blue but I'm more interested in getting the matte black with black irdium polarized

Latest Posts

Back