• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lin-Sanity!!!!

Not much of an NBA fan, but it's hard to ignore how well he's been playing. I'm more into college hoops...March Madness is just around the corner!!

Not sure if there are many NBA fans on here....but is anyone following the Lin-Sanity?
A little.
He played great against my Mavs this afternoon.
Real happy for him, and also for the MSG crowd.
They haven't seen such excitement in ages.
Due some.
Mavs GM Donnie discovered Lin and gave him his shot in summer league last year.

As a Knicks fan and past Knicks season ticket holder (I had season tickets for threee straight seasons, the three seasons that turned out to be some of the worst in their history!) I'm really happy to see a Knicks player who not only knows how to play the game but doesn't it without any ego and personal interest. He seems all about the team, which is more than could be said for Marbury et al. It's a shame my favourite Knicks player when I was a season ticket holder, David Lee, is now at GSW, I think Lin & Lee would be great in the same team.

He is definitely an inspiration to everyone, and a wonderful ambassador for the sport. I'm a die hard Lakers fan, and found myself cheering for Lin when the Knicks played the Lakers a few days ago. That was a first.

Been a huge Knicks fan my whole life...you may remember these a few months back:

KnicksBW1.jpg

knicksbw2.jpg

Loving it. With the addition of jr smith, carmelo returning, baron davis returning snd lins emergence this team is ginna be scary good and deep!

Latest Posts

Back