• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear Bulk Order Interest Page

So I finally received a reply from Daisuke. He'll offer us a 30% discount on the hardware provided we order a minimum of $500. He can't do anything on lenses (so now you can talk to InfiniteHero for lens cutting). I would have to figure out the shipping costs from Japan and add that to each item prior to ordering. Hopefully a package won't be more than $30. That would be divided up equally among the individuals ordering which seems fair. Then I need to add the actual USPS fees to ship to everybody once they arrive to me here. To keep prices as low as possible I think I'll go the snail mail route and use a flat fee first class rate. I'll see what it costs ship to the east coast. This shouldn't be much since the items weigh next to nothing but I would have to buy some padded envelopes.

He reiterates that the purple, orange, and pink colors will be available mid-October. I figure we'll look at that timeframe to order. I asked for picture samples of the new colors. I have 35 requests if my spreadsheet is calculating properly so we should easily exceed the $500 minimum. If you want to get in on this chime in. I have everybody who has replied to date on my sheet.

Can anyone help me out with this order? I want to get the red rubbers for the XS but I don't want the red nose pieces or orbital gaskets that come with the kit. When I look through the custom rubber the red kit doesn't say it fits the XS.

Can anyone help me out with this order? I want to get the red rubbers for the XS but I don't want the red nose pieces or orbital gaskets that come with the kit. When I look through the custom rubber the red kit doesn't say it fits the XS.
If they don't have separate ear socks and t shox then I guess you order the kit. You can probably sell those extra items.