1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. chimera

chimera Oakley Beginner

Has anyone got a rubber kit from Linegear for their X-Squared? Mine came today, and the t-shox look like Juliet ones rather than X-Squared. They seem to fit kind of, but they're definitely not identical to the OEM ones and seem to be working their way out a little. Maybe I just need to give them time. Digging the violet on carbon frames though, now I just need to find lenses to match. There's not an OEM violet lense besides IH that could be used as a donor, right?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Krank

Krank Oakley Enthusiast

Hit up InfiniteHero, he can cut you some customs, just had these done for my R1.

3. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

It seems like all of the aftermarket brands use a Juliet style t-shok for the X Squared.

4. chimera

chimera Oakley Beginner

Thanks. One of them is staying in fine, the other wants to push its way out at the "fat" end. Maybe I'll take an emery board and file off a very small amount of silicone from the edge. I put the shox in the fridge for an hour to shrink them a little, and that seemed to help until they warmed up again.

5. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

That's correct. The XS Linegear uses a Juliet type T-Shock. I've got 14 or so sets and haven't had a problem with fitment whatsoever. Make sure that the little bump on the rear of the T-Shock is pushed through the hole in the frame pretty well. I'm sure you did that already, but just wanted to throw that out there :).
    The Violet looks very nice on the Carbon frame. Get a set of IH Split Jacket lenses and Xmetalmaniac can cut them and retain the cross. Linegear For X-Squared - 4egugytu.jpg

pjd1234 and atrain like this.
  6. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

That looks bad ass, are IH Split lenses still avail?

7. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

The lenses pop up on eBay quite frequently.

8. erap

erap Oakley Collector

IH split lens will fit R1 or x metal xx?

9. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

I think only xx